Enjoy one of our single or double sit on top kayaks while having fun exploring the miles of shoreline at Joe Pool Lake for an hour or all day. Use our kayaks for fishing, a serene paddle by yourself, or for some fun with friends and family. Our kayaks are very beginner friendly.
Please be aware there is a fee to enter the park:
- Adult (Day Use Only): $7 Daily
- Adult (Overnight) : $5 Daily
- Child 12 Years and Under : Free
- Annual Park Pass: $70
Directions to the park: Cedar Hill State Park is located 10 miles southwest of Dallas, 4 miles southeast of Grand Prairie, and 3 miles west of Cedar Hill and is accessible via FM 1382. From US Highway 67 exit FM 1382, 2 1/2 miles north on the left. From Interstate 20 exit FM 1382, 4 miles south on the right (on the Joe Pool Reservoir). The park is skirted by FM 1382 and Mansfield Road
Once in the park we are located past the marina and across from the swimming beach. Follow the kayak rental signs.
Single Kayaks – $12 per hour or $60 for the day
Rentals include: Paddle and Life jacket.
Hours of Operation:
Saturday – Sunday 10am – Dark*
We accept cash and all major credit cards.
For Reservations please click below:
Things to know when reserving:
1. Please include if you have a voucher/coupon from Groupon, Living Social etc. in the Special Request box.
2. You need to make a seperate reservation for each kayak or bike you have rented. Ex. If you have a kayak/bike voucher you will need to make two reservations, one for the kayak, and one for the bike.
For questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 214-284-2097
*Hours may vary dependent on season and weather conditions. Please check back on this website.